Friday, November 30, 2007

I did it! I did it!



I did it! I am, officially, a Winner of NaNoWriMo 2007 and my novel is complete!



This has been the most amazing, frustrating, white-knuckle rollercoastering month of my life... I have learned so much about myself as a writer and I think I may have finally found my voice with my writing. It's confrimed to me that I can write and not only that, I can write something half-decent, too.

So, The Mystical Wombat's Guide to Life by Miranda Dickinson is complete - what happens now is anyone's guess!

Thank you for your lovely comments... do you want to read any more? Message me if you do.

I only bloomin' well did it! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! It's so wonderful to see the shiny certificate isn't it? Your novel sounds like it'll be a great book. Tell me the final title when you're published and I'll pick up a copy!

Blue said...

Congrats!

I too would like to know the title when you've published it and will buy a copy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!