Monday, September 29, 2008

I must be CRAZY...



I've signed up for NaNoWriMo again!

The National Novel Writing Month is 30 days of complete madness where people all over the world spend the month of November frantically scribbling an entire novel. I did it last year for the first time and it was manic, scary, exhilarating, tough, crazy - but most of all, fun! My NaNo novel from last year, The Mystical Wombat's Guide to Life, is currently nearing the completion of the Big Final Edit, so it's time to wrap it up and get ready for chaos to begin again on 1st November!



Like last year, I'll be posting excerpts of my new novel here at Coffee and Roses, so please, please, please let me know what you think... Any encouragement, words of wisdom or offers of caffeine will be gratefully received!

Till then, I'm stockpiling coffee and chocolate and grabbing as much rest as I can!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I've signed up too Miranda :) Let the madness begin!

Unknown said...

Yay! Always good to hear of returning WriMos! I can't wait for it to start myself. It's so far away! And yet...I have so much to do...I don't have enough time! And I'm all confused...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!