Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to My World - first reviews!!



EEK - the first reviews for Welcome to My World are in...



One More Page said:
"Welcome to my World is a fabulous book filled with heartwarming characters, mouthwatering food and lots of romance and it will make you want to book your next holiday right now!"



The Bookbag said:
"There's some nice lines in gentle humour and a lot of joshing. Very easy to read... Altogether this is a fun and frothy read."







Dot Scribbles said: "...a lovely book that I couldn't put down... Welcome to my World is a great read... extremely entertaining and romantic."



A huge thank you to the reviewers who have taken the time to read my book! I'd love to hear what you think, too, so please let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!