Friday, November 18, 2011

Book the REAL Peppermints!


If you're looking to find my wedding band, THE PEPPERMINTS, read this to avoid disappointment!


It's come to my attention that some people are trying to find the wedding band I sing with - The Peppermints - who are the inspiration for The Pinstripes in It Started With a Kiss. If you Google the name and find an Oxfordshire-based band with a facebook page and twitter profile, this is NOT my band!

We're based in the West Midlands and are the original Peppermints. Our website is here - it will be updated soon, but you can hear a couple of our songs here (I'm singing the Disco Medley and my fab friend Susanna is singing Lovely Day!).

We're available for weddings, birthdays, events... so if you fancy my dulcet tones at your special event, why not book us?!! Please share this if you can so that the RIGHT band gets noticed! xx





For The Peppermints - the inspiration for The Pinstripes in It Started With a Kiss
- go to:

www.peppermintmusic.co.uk

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!