Thursday, May 10, 2012

Indie Music Thursday - fab music!

Welcome to the start of a new occasional feature on Coffee & Roses - Indie Music Thursday! (I might have to call it IMT for short...)

Every now and again (i.e. whenever I find one) I'm going to bring you a video of an indie artist or band that I like. It's great to find brilliant new music, especially when we are so swamped at the moment by cookie-cutter, Cowell-funded pap music (not a typo). Being a musician I know the wealth of musical awesomeness out there, so this is my way of paying tribute to that.

First IMT find is the fabulous Fosskit No.5 from Austin, Texas in the USA. They're fab and I love this song they're performing in the video. You can visit their website, follow them on twitter, Facebook and see their band profile at Reverbnation, where you can also listen to their music.

Enjoy!

If you are an indie band or artist, or you'd like to recommend one to be featured in my IMT series, email me at: coffeeandroses@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!