Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Big Scary Goals for 2008...



Right, I'm a bit nervous about this, but here goes:

The Official BIG SCARY GOAL List 2008

1. EDIT The Mystical Wombat's Guide to Life and submit to a publisher by July
2. CREATE and post Podcasts of the novel
3. LEARN to speak Italian to conversational level AND record a song in the language
4. COMPLETE my album About Time by the end of the year
5. LOSE 1 stone by the summer

Eek!

There. Tis done! I'm a great believer in making myself do things, so now I've said it, I have to do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you don't mind, I'll be pestering you about everything. Hmm...I'll also try and help with the Italian, since I think I already said I want to learn some of that myself. Anyway, pester pester pester!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!