Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's almost P-Day! Woooooo-hoooo!!



I am very proud to announce that Welcome to My World! is officially unleashed tomorrow!


Some of my lovely twitter friends have told me they've already seen it in their local bookshops and several of them are reading it already - eek!


When a book is published, you receive a list of all the places that are doing special promotions for your novel. It's just amazing to think that my little story is Paperback of the Week and a 3 for 2 title in Waterstones, (something I dreamed of being when I was an aspiring writer), has a free limited edition mirror at Sainsbury's (see pic - I have shrink-wrap, too! Unbelievably cool...), has a free limited edition lipgloss in Tesco (awesome stuff) and has a 'Buy Welcome to My World, Get Fairytale of New York Free' in Asda...

What's so strange is that this is the 400-page Word document that has, in one form or another, been a major part of my life all year. To see it finally unleashed in all its sparkly glory on the bookshelves of my favourite shops is impossibly wonderful. If you'd told me three years ago that this would be happening, I would have thought you'd been sneaking a snifter of Christmas sherry a month early... There's no other word for it: it's wonderful.

I'd love to know what you think of Welcome to My World- leave me a comment here, or email me at coffeeandroses@gmail.com

Right. I'm off to sneak into a bookshop and revel in the sight of my books out in the big wide world - woo-hoo!

13 comments:

Jamie Manning said...

Congrats on tomorrow! I can only imagine how excited you are! And your cover? Awesome!

Carol said...

Congrats.
So looking forward to reading this one!

carol

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Happy Book Birthday!!! I posted a little shout-out on my blog & twitter to show my love!

I'm still waiting for both novels in the mail (Squee!) and can't wait to dig in and share my thoughts! I know I'm giong to love!

The cover alone is breathtaking!

Tess said...

came over from Jens blog..congrats on the launch. How amazing!

Karen Baldwin said...

Congratulations. I found your blog by way of Jen. Your book looks awsome!

Karen Baldwin said...

Congratulations! Your book looks awesome! Got to your blog by Jen's suggestion.

The Happy Whisk said...

Much much congrats and warm wishes. Very cool.

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday to your book!!! So exciting!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congratulations on your big release day!! How exciting! :-)

Melissa said...

Happy book birthday!!!!!

JeMA said...

Congratulations! I am celebrating your creative success!

N. R. Williams said...

Found you through Jennifer's site 'unedited.' Very happy for your success and wish you all the best. You are living every writers dream.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Petula said...

That's absolutely extra awesome. Congratulations. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!