Friday, April 8, 2011

A bit of a Friday chill-out...


Seeing as it's such a lovely sunny day, I thought you might like some suitably chilled-out music to relax to...

I found this amazing video today for a song I co-wrote and performed on with the amazing chill-out composer and producer Reuben Halsey.

The Meaning of Life came about after Reuben saw a YouTube video made by an American girl and was inspired to compose a song around excerpts of her thoughts. When it came to me, I wrote the melody and lyrics based on her thoughts, adding some of my own. As usual, Reuben turned it into something magical and you can hear the results below. (My vocal comes in around 1:32, in case you were wondering!)

I've worked with Reuben on quite a few songs now, two of which you can hear on my album here - Running Home and Let The Sun Shine. I'm hoping to start working on an album with Reuben soon - watch this space!

Anyway, enjoy the song and video - let me know what you think! xx

1 comment:

Glynis Peters said...

That was amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!