Monday, June 25, 2012

When I Fall in Love 5 - book covers, planning and more...


This year I'm taking you behind the scenes of writing, editing and publishing my fourth novel, When I Fall in Love. This week, I answer lots of your lovely questions about writing, book covers and hunting mystery strangers!

For those of you new to my vlogs, what I love to do is answer your questions about with writing, books, stories, editing and pretty much anything else. So, what would you like to know? Just leave me your question in the comments box below or email me at: mirandawurdy@gmail.com.

So, without further ado, here's my vlog! Enjoy!

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze-frame is entitled, 'Oooooooooh!'

4 comments:

Rea's Book Reviews said...

Hellooooo my lovely what a great vlog today and thankyou sooooo much for answering my question. Now I can not WAIT for the release hehehe!! mwahhh xxx

Carol said...

Thank you for answering my question.

All best wishes for publication day

carol

Jennifer Joyce said...

Thank you for answering my question. Love your vlogs even more now!

Can't wait for When I Fall In Love.

Miranda Dickinson said...

Thanks Rea, Carol and Mama J for your fab questions - it was so much fun to answer them!

Please feel free to ask me anything else you'd like to know!

M xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!