Monday, October 15, 2012

When I Fall in Love 8 - P-Day nerves and new projects


This year I'm taking you behind the scenes of writing, editing and publishing my fourth novel, When I Fall in Love. This week, I have some exciting news about my book being printed and I'll tell you what I'm working on now!

It's an exciting and nerve-wracking time of the year for me - waiting for When I Fall in Love to be published and feeling apprehensive about what might happen with the book, but embarking on a brand new novel, with a whole host of characters I'm just getting to know. Work on Book 5 (which will be launched this time next year and currently doesn't have a title) is well underway and I must admit that I adore the first draft stage of writing novels. This is the time when the story can go in any direction I want it to, when my creativity can run free and when I can enjoy reading the story as it appears before me...

So, here's my short-but-sweet update - and watch out for a lot more vlogs to come as we get closer to When I Fall in Love hitting the shelves!

Enjoy!

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze frame is entitled, 'Aaaaaaammmm...'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!