Sunday, March 24, 2013

Miranda Writes 7 - San Francisco baby!


All this year I will be documenting the writing, editing and publishing of my fifth novel, giving you a unique, behind-the-scenes look at my life as a writer. This week, I bring you the first of my vlogs from my research trip to San Francisco and reveal the winning KOOKY COFFEE SHOP NAME suggestion for this week's #getinvolved challenge!

Bob and I have just returned from San Francisco - what an amazing place! I absolutely fell in love with the city and am having withdrawal symptoms already...

While I was there, I filmed lots of footage to help me recreate the sights, sounds and experiences we had for when I'm writing Book 5. I also kept a blog diary, which you can read at my website. I'll be sharing several videos with you over the next couple of weeks - hope you enjoy them!

Also in this week's vlog I'll reveal the kooky coffee shop name suggestion that is going into the book - keep watching to find out who will get a mention in my acknowledgements.

I'd love to know what you think - also let me know your questions about writing, publishing or anything else that you'd like me to answer next week. Leave me a comment below or email me at mirandawurdy@gmail.com

Enjoy!

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze-frame is entitled, 'Check out the shades, y'all...'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!