Saturday, July 6, 2013

Miranda Writes 13 - Your Questions Answered!


All this year I'm documenting the writing, editing and publishing of Take A Look At Me Now - my fifth novel - giving you a unique, behind-the-scenes look at my life as a writer. This week, I answer your questions and reveal how you can read exclusive scenes from Take A Look At Me Now months before it is published...

As Take A Look At Me Now is winging its way to the printers, this week I asked for your questions - and you responded with some real crackers! So this week, I'll tell you about product placement and name-dropping in novels, discuss whether writers ever really turn off their critical skills to read a book for fun and let you know my views on whether you should approach an agent with a full manuscript or not.

Do you have a burning question about writing, publishing, my books or anything else? Pop a comment in the box below, or email me: mirandawurdy@gmail.com and I'll answer them for you next time.

Enjoy! xx

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze-frame is entitled, 'What's that coming over the hill...?'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!